Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Poker Face

That's right. She's coming. House of Blues. March 30th

LADY GAGA!!!!!


I am buying the tickets first thing Saturday morning they go on sale. Three- me Matt and Dave of course. My two new favorite partners in crime. It's going to be so much fun but it's awhile off..

In till then have to come with new ways to preoccupy myself. Working and school seem to fill that void. Still waiting to here from colleges..should know by February. Hopefully.

I've been having really bizarre dreams lately.

First night...I am sky diving and i have a snake in my hand and it keeps snapping at me trying to bite me. When i land on the ground it wraps around my wrist and squeezes wicked hard. I am wicked uncomfortable and trying to find someone to help me. Then i had another dream that night where me Matt and Dave are swimming in some lagoon or something, and i need to take a breath of air but Matt and Dave think its funny to keep tugging me farther down. The more i beg for the breath, the farther they tug me. Then they realize they need a breath too and we kind of just drown..but we all get saved. And then i take third person perspective and watch my self unconscious waiting to be given CPR

Weird right?? Next one is even more bizarre

I need to go talk to my government teacher to give him a check or something and he steps really close to me and says something and then tries to go down my shirt, very aggressively. I freak and swat him off and run into my old English teacher's office. I look back and he walks away like nothing happened. My English teacher gives me a hug and says she understands what happened.
Then it switches to me waiting for a train or subway and there is a group of guys. They hand me a joint and i get really high. Then I'm at my English teachers house and i am trying to avoid her so she won't know that i am high.

What the fuck does all this mean??

No comments: