Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve

Don't you love those days when you wake up in the morning, and don't anticipate at all where you'll end up that night? Those days where you get totally blind sighted and the most random and craziest things happen? I have had a few of them, they are completely unique, and new years eve was one of them.

The day was typical, but still great in the same. My uncle, his fiance, and i layed out by the pool for a few hours. We were staying at the Fountain Bleau which is one of nicest hotels in Miami. P Diddy, Jaime Foxx, Maroon 5, and a bunch of other stars were staying there as well so this place was pretty ritzy. I also went for a 6 mile jog along the board walk and strip and it was so much fun. I love people watching and i was completely distracted the whole time i ran, weather was perfect too.

I walked around south beach and celebrated the new years there and then went back to the hotel and got to go to the hotel's huge new years eve party. The coverage charge to get in was 200 bucks but i got to take my Nana's ticket and go. It was crazy.

Open Bar, serving P Diddy's Ciroc vodka, Maroon 5 playing, and then a famous DJ from NYC called DJ Berry. The music was amazing, the most beautiful people in Miami were there, and we were having the best time.

We met really cool people from Sweden and some people from Canada. We partied all night long together.

Compared to the parties around here, it just makes me take a step back and realize how lame they are!!! People around here go in a cold basement, grab a deck of cards, and play boring drinking games all night and get drunk.

Coming home depresses me because i have to do this boring routine in till the next vacation. I miss the people i met, and all the fun there is to be had. I think i might apply to a school in Miami just because it was so much fun. Expensive though, 2 drinks cost us 50 bucks! However one night we went to a bar where a beer cost a quarter. We must of gotten 40 all together and it only cost 6 dollars!!!

Some other activities in Miami:
Hukka bar
Mohitos at the Atlantic
renting a cabana and drinking all night
drinks at the Tides
South Beach
Running every day
pool side
Single Ladies <3
Emergency food
Board walk, sober and soaked
Pizza Bar
jumping in the ocean of course
pre gaming in our room, getting ready and dancing around
people watching, cruising around Miami
drinking wine and talking all night out on our balcony
Blue Bar..L.I.V too
laughing all night with Matt and Dave <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_11">haha..but other then that, i got to go into any club or bar and drink..it's bizarre because around here they are so strict! You can't go out anywhere. I also look a bit older so that might be a factor too.

I can't even explain or go into much detail about everything that happened because there was just too much..and i don't think you would believe me so I'm not going to waste too much time.

I love Miami and can't wait to go back!!
Next trip???

STOCKHOLM AND ITALY!!!!

No comments: