Sunday, November 23, 2008

APPLE WHORE

So pretty much i worked my ass off this weekend!!!!

Friday- School all day. Then after i met my Nana at Panera to pick up soup and grab a bite to eat. Then rush to the mall to get a black blouse and shoes for work. Then rushed home, ate, and went to work. Didn't get home till ten and just took a shower and passed out.

Saturday- Woke up and then went to UNH to pick up my brother for his birthday party that i didn't even get to attend because i had to work!! lame =/ so i went to work which was wicked busy and after came home and had some chicken and..cake (gasp) i tried to hang out with Mr.pukey, but i couldn't do it. So i just was pissed off for awhile and went to bed.

Sunday- Talked to Nadine on the phone for over two hours. She filled me in about her crush on a Vincent Chase look a like. And i told her about how miserable Hudson is. We then talked about all the stuff we are going to do when i come visit her for my spring break.

And then i thought

i want to spend my summer in Greece. I'll save up for a ticket and go work there for the summer. i mean how hard could it be?? Nadine is going to do it. and i don't to be stuck in this town for another fucking summer. no way!!! so this week i have school for two days then road trip to Ohio

yippee

new music- electric feel by mgmt.
fucking cant stop playing it
has a fresh and chic sound.

tomorrow i want to channel my inner go go dancer for school
should turn a few heads =b

No comments: