Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dirty Rich Beautiful

Kelly.

That's my name.

18 years of living and breathing in this world.


I live in a quaint little town in southern New Hampshire. Nothing exciting or great happens. Ever. But i am not here to complain, at least not in the first post.



However, i don't plan on staying here much longer..I am applying to Manhattan College in Riverdale, right outside NYC. And there, i can finally start living a life.

















Here, the days drone by but i try to make the most of it.



I was born in the wrong country. Everyone who knows me says i have this European vibe, so be it!! I love Europe and i have been there a couple times, plan on going again this spring and summer. I have a lot of crazy stories there that i might divulge later..if i feel like it.


I love fashion. live it, breath it, and work for it. Only reason i work is to develop my sense of fashion more. It's an art which i have an eye for! Boys that love fashion, well i love you too. People who have no sense aggravate me, but its the people who "think" they do..bebe is not fashion, its an upscale DEB.

























Music. Always finding new and upcoming people. Lady Gaga is mostly playing on my Ipod now..and Amy Winehouse is a girl i bow down too, hopefully she can put the needle down and get her shit together, doubtful though.
























okay that's just a brief overview of what I'm about.


Today is Sunday so that means i do nothing productive, which has been the case for the past few weekends. I'm a zombie in pjs observing the pounds accumulating. But today i plan going to the gym, Hooray for Exercise! Got to keep skinny..very important. I'm 5'10 and my body is a portrait which i drape art on..and nobody is keen for a portrait with bulges.



Also, i have been thinking of getting a boob job. but i don't think it will happen



I think i am going to pull a tucker max and change the names to protect their identity. Yeah, its probably a safe move.






okay so the weekend..


Friday: Went to school all day, after school i went to Panera to meet my Nana to pick up fish chowder. blah. but i had to be polite right? and anyways she was buying me some grub. Then i went to Texas RoadHouse with my friends which was okay, there was a little drama because some of my friends can be brats and immature but i still love them. i think. We were sharing sex stories and Regina* was sharing, (as she always does) and whispered.."he bit my clit" i was appalled and yelled it A LOT louder "HE BIT YOUR CLIT?!?!?!" right as the waitress was handing me my tea, her eyes got wide and we all were dying laughing. Sometimes i lose touch with my surroundings and whatever I'm thinking comes spewing out. well this was a perfect instance! We then went back to Louise's * house and sat around and drank. Boriiiiiing, i decided not to because 1) didn't feel like drinking all those calories 2) fatigue 3) i hating being drunk and bored. its the worst combination ever, not worth it! i went home around 2 and snuck into my room and slept a good 11 hours. i love weekends!


SATURDAY- laid around and took two hours to get ready for work. I work at Applebees as a hostess and went in for my job shadowing where i awkwardly follow everyone around and smile a lot. I love it there though, everyone is really nice and laid back and i think i fit in. think is the keyword, they prob tore me a new asshole once i left. I'm the baby there too which is a little intimidating but whatever, ill embrace it. After i went out to dinner with my parents and grimaced at all the extra calories i was eating. I never can enjoy a meal these days. I then went to a boring party, left within ten minutes and hung out with this guy. It was pretty fun and he was about to kiss me, but it was awkward and i really had no urge. I just didn't feel it, and thinking about it..idk just not really into him. But we'll see..could be wrong




So yes, that was my weekend in a nutshell =b

No comments: