Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Windy Tuesday

Outfit for November 18 2008
~Black flats with gold and white belt from Forever 21
~Tan and brown pin stripe pants form the gap, wide leg
~ Tan sweater
~ brown scarf i picked up at canal street in NYC
~ brown glasses, I'm in the intellectual mood

Today feels awfully familiar..hmm..maybe because it was just like yesterday!!!!

French, remember that quiz? bombed it. i guess I'm really not that good with my pronouns, or should i say pronoms, as i thought. Independent Living was a joke as usual. The rest of the day proved to be rather pointless, but hey, one more day down right? Trying to stay positive here!!

I ate a semi healthy lunch..soup and a sandwich. can't go wrong there right?

Last night i went to the gym and ran for four miles and walked one and a half. Burning over 600 calories, go Kelly!!!!!!!!

Today i have snuggled up, dodging the frosty cold. I am going to see if i can squander a few bucks out of my mom so i can get a coffee and go do my homework at Starbucks since i just checked my bank account and I'm in the negatives..eeeegh

If not, ill enjoy my coffee and homework here. though i would rather scope out my cafe to see if i can brush up against any cute stylish boys. tragically doubtful..

Then off to the gym my lazy comrades!! Where I'll burn off calories and get nice and lean for Miami. Miami you ask?? That's right, I'M GOING TO FUCKING MIAMI FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS!!!

Hopefully some thing fantastic happens. No. It will happen. I am going to make it happen. Being the kind of girl i am, you don't let opportunities like this just simply pass by. Got to take advantage of it.

I'll be sporting my Guess bikini with champagne in one hand and my Vogue magazine in the other, soaking up the suns rays and daydreaming about the drunken escapades i got into the night before.

In till then, i am counting down the days!

Ciao Bella!

No comments: