Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving break

Hello to all...



Well. Thanksgiving break, it was definitely more than i expected. i was predicting a relaxing, utterly boring few days out in Ohio, but i luckily got so much more.



We left after school around four and we stopped right outside Worchester to get some dinner and what not. But Tommy locked the keys in the car. So i knew, this trip was off to a great start! We waited around for a bit till triple A or something got our keys out and then we were off



The first day in Ohio was boring, spent time with my grandparents



Thanksgiving was a different story.



My aunt got a new boyfriend,errr lets call him Coon. I liked the way he said
"coon" (raccoon). he said it like coooooon. haha, so anyways..Coon use to be a sailor and he is now a truck driver. Smokes a lot, drinks more, but a nice guy to say the least. Not too bad looking either. So we had dinner, got to know him, and then we started drinking.




And boy did we drink. Especially me. I lost count of how many glasses i had of peach wine, blueberry too! So I'm totally soaked, and so is Coon. And all of sudden, Obama comes up. And that just set him off. he started yelling at me, saying Obama was ruining everything and i was drunk so i was yelling back. And then somehow the conversation turned to me living in new york city next year. He was going on and on about how "you think you know everything" and all that bullshit. And it wasn't just a little bit of preaching, this guy wouldn't shut the fuck up!! So i said," i find it funny you care about my well being so much considering i met you a few hours ago". Whoa, room went a little quiet. i forget his response but he took it further saying if he comes around that way next year, he wants me to show him around. Awkward again yeah??? haha so i just changed the subject and it was smooth in till they left.












That's me, feeling really good =)






And then..the next day. My grandma was under the impression that Coon didn't live with my aunt. WRONG. we went to my aunts house to take the dog out, but really this was my grandmas way of snooping to see if he was there. He was. He looked pretty comfortable too..computer out, ciggs, jacket, and all his other crap. So they are definitely "more than friends". Haha but my grandparents are in denial..my grandmas claims my aunt keeps him at "arms length" Hmm..i would love to see whats the opposite of arms length, because having a guy living with you isn't that big of a distance.



So we went out to dinner, Coon came later and just ran his mouth about wine and some squirrel in my aunt's attic. He's a trip. My parents are nervous he is going to come to my graduation. Now that would be something.. But i got home last night and just relaxed, drove for fourteen hours straight. NEVER AGAIN!



Today i went to the gym..burned 600 calories! GO ME!!

Might go to the mall later, but i need a shower and get my homework done.



Blah..

Now I'm just counting down the days till Christmas because I'm going to Miami! I want to have sleek skinny legs and a kick ass body for the beach. I'm doing good and i think i'll look great if i keep up what im doing.




No comments: