Wednesday, December 3, 2008



If Tyra Banks saw my outfit today she would say,

"Girl, that is fiereceeee!!!"

Yesterday i got inspired. I found this website called http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

It is SUCH a good website. Its this guy who takes pictures of people in different cities like NYC, Paris, Stockholm, and Italy. So seeing all these people and great fashion, i decided to take a peek at my parents closet.


















Thats right, i went into the scariest place on earth filled with faded trends and tacky clothes. I knew i could find some gems though. And my intuition proved to be right.

I found this really cool navy blue blazer with gold buttons. It was maybe one size too big but it really worked. I paired it with boat shoes, skinny jeans that i roled up (pulled a Katie Holmes) and an oversized white shirt. Then i wore a gold charm necklace and red earrings. I put on my throwback sunglasses, and i swear to god i could be walking in Rome and fit right in. I looked so European and chic, i wish i could wear it everyday!!

I then took one of my dads shirts and put a brown belt around my waste and i think it looks pretty cool too. especially with black leggings and heels. Might wear it tomorrow, i dunno.

Yesterday had another normal day of school, went to the mall and bought some Guess jeans for work and then went to the gym where i burned over 600 calories! I have been on a fucking roll! But i have to work today so i cant go =/

Hopefully i lose more weight, i think my stomach is getting flatter but it could just be me imagining it or convincing myself. I have been eating good too so maybe some results would be nice???

Talked to Nadine yesterday too for about two hours. We exchanged stories, talk about how much we miss each other, how much fun we are going to have in the spring and new music. The usual but always enjoyable. I love and hate it when she calls. I love talking to her and catching up but i hate it after because i miss her so much and it all comes back. But i have to talk to her, i go crazy after week!!

Getting my check this friday and you know what that means. Kelly is going shopping!!!! Being inspired, i know im going to get a bunch of new cool things.
I have to go get ready for work

See yaa!!!!

No comments: