Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dis Moi

Outfit for December 16th 2008

Aldo Black Boots
Express Low rise Skinny Leg Jeans, Black
Over sized black and gray striped sweater Forever 21
Jewelry from Forever 21

I felt fat today. My jeans felt to tight. My stomach overbearing. I wore a big sweater to distract myself from it. I NEED TO GO TO THE GYM

Ever since i started working so much, any time i have a day off I'm too tired or if i have work, there is no time to go unless i wake up at the crack of dawn- which is not happening.

But i am determined to go today. I have been eating pretty good though.

NEW DIET CONSISTS OF:
Fruit
Veg-a-tables
Lean Protein (Fish, and chicken, no dark meat)
Cereal
Cottage Cheese

NO..red meat, bread, spaghetti, anything with carbs basically, and def no sweets or peanut butter.

And lots of coffee.

Its boring but there is no fucking way I'm going to gain weight. i refuse.

if you have noticed, this is a constant obsession for me, so either get use to or stop reading.

We might have a snow day tomorrow, I'm praying to god!! What an easy week it would prove to be..i could finish my Xmas shopping!!! Other then that, nothing much else going on..i need to make an effort to hang out with my friends, I'm lazy though.

That's one of my quirks. If anyone, could be a friend, doesn't make the effort to get a hold of me or anything on that level, i don't really bother. It doesn't bother me really, i kind of just shrug my shoulders and keep living my life. Laissez- Faire Darling. A lot of people are absorbed in this scheme we called high school, I'm not going to claim I'm "above this" but rather, I'm not on the same wavelength. I truly have to put an effort to be interested in what's going on around me, or my friend's lives.

Just haven't found my niche yet. Not here at least. I have had a glimpse of where my interests will thrive, just have to wait i guess...

No comments: