Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fuck You Miss!

Tonight. After Work. I am submitting my college applications.

Where to you ask??


Manhattan College. Pace University


I talked to my guidance counselor and he thinks I will get in, seemed very confidant about it.

So now, the stress is finally over. I can take a deep breath. Honestly, i feel like a weight is lifted off of me already. My life in the city seems so much more closer, less surreal. Overall i am in better spirits, but of course the anxiousness has only increased.


My outfit today was sub par. It annoyed me, but i wanted to wear my True Religion jeans really bad, and i only have so much time in the morning to plan an outfit, minutes really. But god i love those jeans! They make my legs look so much skinner and the pockets! That's why they are famous right? But no one noticed at school. "True what?" is that new age theology?


No you fucking idiots!


One more day till Friday which is one more day till i go shopping!!!!!!! Things are looking up!


Anyone heard of that show Summer Side Heights?

Its brilliant. Probably the funniest and smartest show i have seen in a long time. Its on HBO and this guy plays 3 people- a delinquent, a drama teacher, and a prissy transfer student. Its hilarious!!!!! Give it a shot if you have a good sense of humor





No comments: