Sunday, December 7, 2008

OY!

It's Sunday! (an attempt at enthusiasm)

So the weekend..let's see..

Friday i was "grounded" so i didn't really do anything except sulk and go to bed early for the SATs

Haha and about that, yeah, kind of didn't go. I set my alarm for 6:40..P.M
So it never went off. I woke up around 9 so there was no way i could go. Oh well!!!!!

So i relaxed before work and then went in for about 6 hours i think. Kind of sucked but it went by really fast. Then after i went over a friends house and hung out, i hadn't seen my friends for a few weeks so it was fun. And we lit up. But it sucked because someone does not know how to roll one!!!! I hardly felt it. Then their mom came home, smelt it, so i left because i didn't feel like listening to her bitch.

Today i went and got my Christmas tree =) and went to Panera =) So overall a good day.

I should go to the gym..hm..i might.
Full week of school coming up and lots of work. Can't wait!!!!!!

No comments: