Friday, December 5, 2008

LOCK DOWN

Well i guess taking a day off from school wasn't a good idea after all. While i was able to catch up on my sleep, catch up with all my classes and center my mind, my parents thought otherwise. They are really pissed because i didn't tell them till today that i didn't go.


Whatever


I'm 18 years old. And i don't give a fuck.


My mom is acting like a little bitch, go ahead..i don't care. I'm not going to be around much longer, so she can waste her time being all dramatic if she wants. Or she could just get over it and realize its not a big deal.


But i think that's asking for too much. Oh well


So i cant do anything tonight. It kind of sucks but we'll see what my dad says when he gets home. I really wanted to go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Maybe Sunday, because Friday i have SATs and work. Tomorrow is going to really suck, i just want to skip it. So much for a relaxing and fun weekend..


I'm in a bad mood.

But!!! I find this picture on Sartorialist, with a fur vest. and it is at forever 21!!!


THE MINUTE I GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE I AM BUYING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: