Sunday, December 14, 2008

Four Day weekend

No school Friday, and no school Monday!
Someone is looking down on me, and I'm counting my blessings =)

Last night at Applebees was fucking nuts. Every ten minutes, a party of 7 or more came in and demanded food. The other hostess and me wanted to kill ourselves, i have never bussed so many tables in my life! And then a party of, I'm not kidding, 40! came in and wanted to eat, and they were fucking assholes. So i had to wait around till 11 because they kept drinking, they were a bunch of sky divers. Haha but some were really good looking so i had something to stare at..

I came home, ate dinner, and passed the fuck out.

Friday i saw Twilight. It was better than i expected..I'm reading the last book right now and i love it. I wish this wasn't the last one! Those who are other twilight fans, I'm a Jacob lover. I don't know why, but i like him more than Edward. Ed is a pussy who sets no boundaries, I feel like Jacob is a man's man. A real guy. And unpredictable. Only way to be right?

Nadine also called me that night, drunk off her ass. Whats new though right?? haha..i talked to her brother too and he wants to come to my graduation. ( huge sigh) i hope so. we already said the minute i get to Stockholm, I'm changing, saying hi to her parents, and then we are going out and go fucking nuts. They seem just as excited as me.

And oh yeah. I'm going to Italy this summer. So basically i just want the winter to fly by..if i could skip to April, i would. i doubt I'm going to miss any thing too great between December and April, its not like anything happens here!!!!

Today i think I'm going to go shopping with my mom, and then maybe Starbucks to do my homework and read the rest of Breaking Dawn.

Catch ya laterrr =b

No comments: